Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

#45: Days 8 & 9

T's
Day 9: A Sweet Refrain

The past 3 days= Rain, hail, rain, hail, calm... rain.
I'm secretly loving it.

Day 8: Moraga Road


N's
Perhaps we should have put my photos on top so they would look less crappy in comparison. Oh well. Also, please forgive the fact that all of my photos are of food. I am a fatkins, I can't help it.

Day 8: Mushroom and Seitan Stroganoff


Day 9: Precious Cargo

Yes, we do buckle in our growlers for rides in the car.
Especially when they are from Black Market Brewing Company


2 comments:

  1. Enjoying the photos. T's are really nice. Nick's are... nice too.

    Nick, I think you've inherited the gene for taking pictures of food. Our whole family likes to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't be too cautious with a growler, IMO.

    ReplyDelete