Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

#45: Days 24, 25 & 26

T's
Day 24: Local eats...

(Taken with my camera phone)
My favorite meal of the week. Everything was locally grown or made, except for the garlic olive oil from the Temecula Olive Oil Co. Crushed red pepper pappardelle from the Santa Cruz Pasta Factory, sun dried tomatoes from Napa, broccoli from Nunez Farm in Watsonville and sun dried tomato pesto from East & West Gourmet in Concord.

Day 25: Back on the water!

The beginning of my last collegiate ski season.
My team hosted a "Learn to Ride Day" at our lake- Eagal Lakes.

Day 26: Keeping calm and carrying on

N's
Day 24: A well organized workplace?
Note everything that you need to write a two page paper in less than an hour and a half:
beer, water, laptop, headphones, tiny desk concerts, reference material, assorted clutter

Day 25: Little Purple Flowers
I'm guessing no description is necessary, since the title is fairly self explanatory.
I found them in the backyard.

Day 26: Sourdough Biscuits and Gravy
Biscuits and gravy remind me of my childhood. Back then my dad would cut them out into fanciful shapes, like penguins, and dye them with food coloring to entertain me (What can I say? He was and still is awesome). I also used to forgo the gravy in favor of honey. Since then, my tastes have matured. Now they just wouldn't be complete without a generous helping of gravy and the liberal application of habanero sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment